Service Terms & Conditions
- A valid credit card & ID is required in order to rent any vehicle(s) from NY 54 Limousines.
- To reserve a reservation, a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total estimated cost is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due prior to any limousine service.
- To cancel, 10 business days before scheduled event a verbal and written cancellation must be made or the full reservation amount will be charged.
- Immediate termination of services will be made if client and/or guests of client verbally and/or physically abuse’s chauffeur or any employee of NY 54 and no refunds will be issued.
- NY 54 is not responsible for traffic delays, mechanical problems, weather, etc.
- Due to the high temperatures in Arizona, A/C units work hard in order to keep the interior temperature at a satisfaction. There is no guarantee that the vehicles inside temperature will be to your satisfaction and that this will not interfere with the safety of the vehicle and therefore will have no effect on continuing or paying of the contracted trip.
- NY 54 Limousines guarantees, that all of our vehicles are constantly checked to keep the highest possible standards and eliminate such failures as much as possible.
- NY 54 Limousines shall not be responsible for any items left in its vehicles.
- The privacy divider shall stay down in a locked position.
- If not satisfied with the services rendered, Please submit a written complaint within 24 hours. If no complaint is received within the time allowed, then client agrees that there is no valid complaint and is fully satisfied with the services rendered.
- Rough behavior, illegal activities or lewd acts are not allowed in the limousine at any time and will result in immediate termination of service without refunds.
- Children under 16 must wear seat belts at all times.
- In the event of last minute substitution of vehicle, client agrees to pay same rate as the original contract for equal or greater value.
- NY 54 reserves the right to card any client they believe is under 21. If anyone in the party is under 21, no alcohol is permitted in the limousine. Underage drinking will result in an immediate termination of service and no refunds will be issued.
- A $550.00 minimum cleaning fee will be assessed if client or guest of client regurgitates inside or outside on the limousine. This will result in an immediate termination of service and no refunds will be issued.
- Additional charges will apply for overages and rounded up to the nearest full hour. Overtime charges may apply.
- If you would like to take any glassware with you, a minimum charge of $54.00 will be charged to your credit card account. Otherwise, please leave the glassware in the limousine upon departure. (Same applies for damaged or broken glassware).
- A $100.00 minimum cleaning fee will be assessed for any excessive cleaning and/or repair (ie: bird seed, rips, tears, beverage spills, smoking, eating, etc.)
- NO SMOKING OR FOOD PERMITTED IN ANY VEHICLES.
- To cancel, 48 hours before the scheduled reservation a verbal and written cancellation must be made or the full reservation amount will be charged.
- NY 54 Limousines track all arriving flights and adjust pick-up times accordingly.
- An Airport transfer is from point A to point B. a $20.00 charge will apply for each additional stop made along the way.
- Transfers made between 11:00 pm and 5:00 am will require an additional charge of $25.00.
- NY 54 offers an Airport Rep. Service; this service will allow the chauffeur to welcome you with a sign, assist with any luggage and walk you out to your vehicle. After a long flight it’s nice to know that someone is there to take care of your needs. This service requires a charge of $12.00. Please let your reservationist know at the time of booking.
- The standard service for an arrival is that the chauffeur is outside at the blue diamond waiting for the client. After the client gets their luggage, the client calls the office; the dispatcher will then inform the client where to meet the chauffeur.
- When the client fails to inform NY 54 Limousines that he/she will not be arriving or departing as scheduled, this is considered a no-show and the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Wait time charges begin 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time on ALL departures. After 15 minutes, wait time is retroactive to the scheduled departure. Wait time charges are assessed hourly.
- If a flight’s arrival is delayed after the driver is en route, the client will be charged an additional hourly fee of $25.00 for wait time.
LIABILITY AGREEMENT: This agreement is a contractual arrangement of this company and/or affiliates for the hire of vehicle service. Client hereby agrees that except for damage caused as a result of a Motor Vehicle Collision; as defined by Arizona State Law, client shall be totally and fully responsible for any and all damage to vehicle and/or its contents including any such damage caused by the client or by another person(s) accompanying the client. Damage shall include, but is not limited to rips, tears, breakage, burns, spills, stains, dents, misuse, abuse or missing items, etc. With the exception of routine exterior soiling or chauffeur-induced damage, client will be held financially responsible and billed accordingly, for repairs or replacements and downtime of vehicle.
By in receipt of this agreement, either by email, fax, mail, or verbally, etc., the hiring party accepts all responsibility for the reservation(s) and all charges. The client(s) must RETURN THE VEHICLE TO THE COMPANY IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN RECEIVED. DECISION REST SOLELY WITH THE COMPANY AND ITS DECISION IS FINAL.